Honda Passport Forum banner
61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
We just joined the club! I've been eyeing the Passport since it was first announced, so I'm excited to finally be here for real!
  • Passport EX-L AWD - Obsidian Blue / Gray
  • We added heated steering wheel
  • $34,909 sales price
  • $38,533 total out the door (steering wheel, doc fee, title registration/taxes)
  • Purchased in Massachusetts

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just joined the club! I've been eyeing the Passport since it was first announced, so I'm excited to finally be here for real!
  • Passport EX-L AWD - Obsidian Blue / Gray
  • We added heated steering wheel
  • $34,909 sales price
  • $38,533 total out the door (steering wheel, doc fee, title registration/taxes)
  • Purchased in Massachusetts
I’m currently looking at this exact setup. The quotes I’ve received are in line with what you paid so I think you did solid.
I’m in Florida.

·
Registered
2021 Passport Elite AWD - Platinum White Pearl w/grey lthr int. Suntek PPF.
37 Posts
We just purchased a 2021 Elite 4-3-2021, and available inventory is very rapidly becoming an issue.

Pricing:
$45,750 market value selling price
$ 4,166 discount (we've done significant biz with this salesman/dealership)
$41,584 adjusted price paid

Additional adds were sales tax, $250 doc fee, title fee, and a bunch of money for our dealer's installation of Honda's Class III trailer hitch kit (with hitch, wiring, and trans cooler ass'y).

·
Registered
148 Posts
Posting this again since I posted in the wrong thread before.

2021 EX-L, Lunar Silver Metallic
$35080 plus $300 for doc fees, title and registration fees for a total of $35380 OTD (plus tax of course)
This was $1k less than I could get from any other dealers in the area.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Location - Western PA.
Picked up a 2021 Touring in Modern Steel.
MSRP: $42, 855
Negotiated: $37, 500
Added on Hitch/wiring/kick plate Installed: $1,025

Was happy with the deal and was able to get my first color choice.
Appreciate everyone's posts on here as it helped gauge some target pricing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2021 Passport EX-L, Lunar Silver with black leather interior. Dealer added wheel locks for $199. Contract total was $36880. We paid $500 out of pocket and out inclusive payment is $368/mo. Got the, to throw in the cargo tray and all weather mats. No first month payment, B1G1 oil changes. This is April 2021. These cars are almost gone. When all the math was done, this deal saved us $1600 over the next best deal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I picked up my new Touring AWD in Obsidian Blue Pearl on March 31. I had driven one earlier in March and waited til the end of the month to play hard ball to my advantage.

After meeting with the salesman and deciding to move forward, he told me the all in price was $47600 on a sticker price of $42855. I told him no, you have to be way lower than that. He spoke with his sales manager and they countered with $41700; interesting how the price dropped by $5900 at my first opposition. That was still a bit high for me, so I thought about it.....and made them commit to finding me an OBP one somewhere nearby.....for $40500 out the door. Also interesting how the debate was all about finding the right color after I drew my line in the sand. I guess it was a good deal for them too.

So, in summary:
sticker $42855 for a Touring AWD in OBP--no add ons
$40500 out the door including tax & tags (MD tax of 6%).
Don't think it was a screaming deal, but I think it was a good deal that works for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
EX-L AWD in Deep Scarlet Pearl. Dealer added a cargo tray, ceramic tint on the front windows, paint/leather protection, and a lojac program. Minus the $2.8k roll-over from the 2020 Subaru Outback Touring I traded for it (HATED that car), less than $38k, including taxes and fees. Not the end-all, be-all of deals, but I got the model I wanted with AWD for a decent price. And the EX-L AWDs are extremely hard to find here in the Houston area, especially in a color I actually want, lol.

·
Registered
2021 EX-L AWD
8 Posts
EX-L AWD in Modern Steel Metallic
Vehicle price: $35,475 (sticker was $39,985)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Uggh. I'm in the Tahoe area and the best current deals in Northern Nevada/California for a Passport EX-L seem to be about $38k, which equates to around $42k-$43k out the door. That seems to be a $3k-4k more than what people were getting just a couple months ago. I wanted to take advantage of Honda's current 0% financing deal, but it seems better to wait half a year. :cautious:

61 - 80 of 118 Posts