Honda Passport Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
snagged a 2021 Pp touring. All negotiations done through texting. Told them I will only be paying the OTD price and if F&I office tries to sell me even one thing I’ll be walking away. Sure enough got to dealership got my info down straight to F&I and signed paperwork’s and off we go! Price I paid ⬇

·
Registered
63 Posts
The Costco dealership that I used got me the car color I wanted from about 100 miles away and added all my requested accessories for me and handed it over to me about 2 weeks after I signed the original purchase order. I am surprised your Costco dealership did not make that offer. In fact, if I wanted, I could have ordered my Honda Passport Elite directly from the factory exactly as I wanted it through the Costco Program if I was willing to wait 6 - 8 weeks to get the car instead of 2 weeks.
I tried going through Costco Program to order directly from the factory. All the participating Costco local dealerships, said they couldnt order something custom especially if i was willing to wait. I found that weird considering its a sure sale. I wonder if it was a california thing

41 - 43 of 43 Posts