Honda Passport Forum banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2019 PP Sport Lunar Silver
57 Posts
Regarding the antenna adapter, my Kenwood only has one Blue/white wire on it's harness for either power antenna or amp. I'm assuming there is no separate amp in this trim level and plan on connecting that B/W wire to to Blue wire on the antenna adapter and leaving the Blue wire on the Metra harness empty.

Thoughts on this?
That's what I did blue from the adapter to blue on the radio.
[/QUOTE]

I found 2 brown wires for the reverse. Which one did you tap into? 1st image appears easier to access but unsure if either wire will do or if I must tap into the one in 2nd image, much tighter and gauge appears much smaller

·
Registered
57 Posts
The reverse wire is a huge pain to get to there is a ridgeline video and he shows the wire. For that one take the lower panel off on the driver side it helps a lot.

He points out the reverse at about 7:40 in the video.
I am pretty confident I have the correct brown wire. There are 2 brown wires on the harness but I am going with the one that shows what he's pointing to.
this thing is a pain to get to

·
Registered
30 Posts
If I remember correctly there are 3 of the big plugs it was the top plug closest to the driver.
On my first attempt I tapped into the wrong brown wire it was the 2nd plug down but there were no damages it just didn't work.

·
Registered
57 Posts
On my first attempt I tapped into the wrong brown wire it was the 2nd plug down but there were no damages it just didn't work.
That thing was a pain to get to. All setup and so far all is good. I don't have source or call pick up/hangup from steering wheel controls but that's not a big deal. I check wiring several times and everything was done based on everyones info. Man, I could never have done this one without your help and all the others that have shared info. Thanks again

·
Registered
30 Posts
That thing was a pain to get to. All setup and so far all is good. I don't have source or call pick up/hangup from steering wheel controls but that's not a big deal. I check wiring several times and everything was done based on everyones info. Man, I could never have done this one without your help and all the others that have shared info. Thanks again View attachment 9538
Looks great glad it worked out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would like to see that maybe an HD one if you can find something.
I just need to look at the wiring set up to determine what I need to keep and remove to make sure I don’t screw up SWC with pin 12 and 24 in the camera harness

101 - 110 of 110 Posts