Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had surgery today and I am to take it easy for 3 weeks with that said I am going to park on this site and talk about everything and anything.
You guys will be happy ? when I go back to work again.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Wish you well Gary and a quick recovery.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Wow, buying a car can be stressful but surgery, yikes!
Just kidding, hope recovery goes well and now you can read everything on the internet about the passport and let us know what’s up(y)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tanks

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, buying a car can be stressful but surgery, yikes!
Just kidding, hope recovery goes well and now you can read everything on the internet about the passport and let us know what’s up(y)
Been there, done that ?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, thank you, thank you all... its just a little speed bump in life..

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,592 Posts
Just saw this, hope everything is well for you Gary, I forgot where I posted this message to you, so I'll repeat it here:

I see what you mean now about the Passport heater, it cranks out a ton of heat, way too much to be run on high here in So. Cal. when it was down to around 46, but it certainly works way-better than my daughters 2016 Accord!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just saw this, hope everything is well for you Gary, I forgot where I posted this message to you, so I'll repeat it here:

I see what you mean now about the Passport heater, it cranks out a ton of heat, way too much to be run on high here in So. Cal. when it was down to around 46, but it certainly works way-better than my daughters 2016 Accord!
Steven, It sure is easier to deal with too much heat then not enough in the winter time. Patty is always cold and I am on the warm side, the tri-zone heat is really nice.
I went from a 1.5T 4 cylinder to a 3.5 V6, the more fuel you burn, the more heat can be created..

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wish you well.
As a veteran of 15 surgeries, I know it can be hard to 'take it easy' sometimes.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wish you well.
As a veteran of 15 surgeries, I know it can be hard to 'take it easy' sometimes.
I guess I am a rookie with “7 surgeries”

·
Registered
162 Posts
I had surgery today and I am to take it easy for 3 weeks with that said I am going to park on this site and talk about everything and anything.
You guys will be happy ? when I go back to work again.
Get out on the road soon!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts