Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,000 Posts
You guys are just killing me with these badass white and black trim storm trooper photos!

I have to keep telling myself: My MSM is great. I looked for 4 months for that color. It has no mechanical issues. It’s paid off. I put way too much money into it. I’ve had 4 grey-ish colored Honda’s, why would I ever want a white one. And mine looks great sitting in my garage with no where to go...🤣
- Heather

Reactions: Moab Junky

·
Super Moderator
2,000 Posts
Bald Peak State Park, Oregon... with Mount Hood in the background (between the trees) and view in the other direction.
And then of course you have to post more photos with a great Oregon backdrop while I sit here in my 515 sq ft Californistan rental...🤣

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
374 Posts
You guys are just killing me with these badass white and black trim storm trooper photos!

I have to keep telling myself: My MSM is great. I looked for 4 months for that color. It has no mechanical issues. It’s paid off. I put way too much money into it. I’ve had 4 grey-ish colored Honda’s, why would I ever want a white one. And mine looks great sitting in my garage with no where to go...🤣
- Heather
Heather, once thing's get better and we're past this Covid crap you could have your MSM PP wrapped in storm trooper white. Just a thought and the best part it's still paid off!
-Chris

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
374 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,000 Posts
Took this pic today at the end of the street.
Meanwhile...while you are at the end of the street - I can hear my neighbors 6‘ away flush their toilet! 🤣 🚽

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The sky is beautiful, too!
Agreed. My Brother in Law is an accomplished photographer. He won't shoot outside unless there are cool clouds.
I just got lucky.
Thanks.

Reactions: DudeCS

·
Super Moderator
2,000 Posts
Is that at the other end of your street? 🤣

Reactions: Moab Junky

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Is that at the other end of your street? 🤣
Haha, well, no, it's the same end as before.
There are two homes between our house and the Colorado River. Needless to say, there's a lot of open space out here.

A few years ago, about 50 yards from where I took that picture, we were walking the dog. She is a hunter and sticks her nose into every gopher, rabbit and badger hole there is. She lunged into a thick bush and out popped a big ole Bobcat.

Reactions: ProdGirl
21 - 40 of 41 Posts