Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post your favorite Passport pics here.
Lots of pictures, little chatter.

Post the State or Country, or other details of your photo location.

Reactions: Werlyb23

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,991 Posts
I took a drive in the middle of the big pandemic and massive fires forcing closures this year to Santa Cruz and Big Basin State Park. Had to get a money shot of Pigeon Point Light Station in the background. The destruction from the fires was gut wrenching. And there was nowhere open to go to the bathroom! The roads were also deserted and it was so odd...

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,991 Posts
Here's the inside of my door...
And one thru the window...
Where was this photo of the inside of your door taken? 🤣
Aside from your door...that waterfall behind the house is amazing!

Reactions: Moab Junky

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,825 Posts
Where was this photo of the inside of your door taken? 🤣
Aside from your door...that waterfall behind the house is amazing!
Off the 395, out of Bishop, heading towards South Lake...!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool! How fast did you get up to?
If you are intrigued by the Bonneville Salt Flats, you MUST watch the Anthony Hopkins movie, "The World's Fastest Indian".
True story, you'll love it, I know we did.

Reactions: jppelec

·
Registered
570 Posts
Cool! How fast did you get up to?
That was 2019 during Speed Week and there was a lot of rain the previous few days. Time trials were delayed a few days and was cancelled on the afternoon we visited. Areas of the salt flats were soft due to the previous rain, but the Passport plowed through without a problem. Pit area was limited to 25mph. Other areas, you could get up to 50mph despite not being very smooth. The Bonneville Salt Flat is immense in size.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,825 Posts
That looks like the house and waterfall on the way to South Lake in Bishop, CA! Lived there twelve years.
you got it!
that's very cool, were are you now?
love the sierras!

·
Registered
147 Posts
you got it!
that's very cool, were are you now?
love the sierras!
I’m from NC and that’s where I am living now. What little I actually saw of the sierras was breathtaking but living there was disappointing and disastrous for myself and my family. Always an outcast is never a pleasant experience and my kids yet to get over it.
I keep in contact with people from there still who are always skiing, hiking, camping - you name it. Outside of boy scouts with my son, I never left the town often.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Honestly, I've never been a fan of white vehicles.
Something about the way the black and white go together on these Passports is stunning.
Way cool looking ride you got there.

(Perhaps ProdGirl is right, they are melting down Stormtroopers!)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Honestly, I've never been a fan of white vehicles.
Something about the way the black and white go together on these Passports is stunning.
Way cool looking ride you got there.

(Perhaps ProdGirl is right, they are melting down Stormtroopers!)
Thank you! This is actually my first white vehicle. I always had black cars and I actually asked for the Passport in black when I was communicating with my salesman. This one was the only one they had in stock and I took that as a sign and pulled the trigger on white. As much as I miss the black on black color scheme, I really love the white/black. I get compliments all the time on it. A comment I get a lot is “wow this thing is a lot bigger than I expected” 😂 (thank you 2” lift)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I love white, bride doesn't but I was able to pull off 2 white vehicles in 25 years of marriage so I'll just have to be happy with that. What I think helps the PP is dark wheels, chrome wheels just don't work. I have a tough time differentiating Pilots with black wheels from the PP it looks so much better with the black wheels.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts