Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure why it won’t import my recent calls or contacts when it connects to my iPhone. I’ve been just using Bluetooth because I don’t want my phone plugged in all the time. It’s set import info when it connects. Software is up-to-date. Anyone have ideas to fix? Never had an issue with this on my 16 Pilot.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I fixed my own problem. I will try it out when I get home tonight. I went to settings on the iPhone under Bluetooth and hit the "circle with i" on the HandsFreeLink Device and told it to sync contacts. I will update tonight if that fixed it in case anyone else is having syncing issues!:)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I fixed my own problem. I will try it out when I get home tonight. I went to settings on the iPhone under Bluetooth and hit the "circle with i" on the HandsFreeLink Device and told it to sync contacts. I will update tonight if that fixed it in case anyone else is having syncing issues!:)
FYI that fixed it! It's crazy all the settings you have to change to get the connections to work with the PP. I haven't had to do this before. It just synced up and worked!

·
Registered
1 Posts
FYI that fixed it! It's crazy all the settings you have to change to get the connections to work with the PP. I haven't had to do this before. It just synced up and worked!
Same problem for my Android. No issues with my original Samsung phone, but when I bought a new Moto Android, I can't save favorite contacts to the car's "favorite" option or display contacts on the dash - only those saved as favorites on the phone itself Any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same problem for my Android. No issues with my original Samsung phone, but when I bought a new Moto Android, I can't save favorite contacts to the car's "favorite" option or display contacts on the dash - only those saved as favorites on the phone itself Any ideas?
I am not sure this will help but I had a problem with the contacts from my Samsung S 10 not being imported. The first thing I did was to delete my phone from the infotainment system. I then reconnected the phone and gave permission for the system to read contacts and messages (you should get prompts for these. This did the trick.

When you say that you can't save favorite contacts are you entering the telephone number on the infotainment screen and then hitting add to favorites?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts