Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
374 Posts
Found this in the manual.

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Only an electrician would check into this. Thanks for the info on adjusting lights also. I am in a light phase during quarantine. Having fun with hue light strips inside and outside my house. Thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Old thread, but thought I would add my experience. Got the wireless charger when I bought the car but didn't have a phone that could use it. Bought a wireless adapter for the phone and it worked fine. New iPhone 12 arrived yesterday and tried it out today. Works as advertised. I found that I have to put in the center of the inside rectangle and wait a few seconds. After a few seconds the green light comes on and stays on. The phone charged just fine.

Do wish that Apple had included the mag safe feature a couple of years ago. If they had maybe Honda would have included it in the charger, then the phone would lock into place in just the right spot.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Old thread, but thought I would add my experience. Got the wireless charger when I bought the car but didn't have a phone that could use it. Bought a wireless adapter for the phone and it worked fine. New iPhone 12 arrived yesterday and tried it out today. Works as advertised. I found that I have to put in the center of the inside rectangle and wait a few seconds. After a few seconds the green light comes on and stays on. The phone charged just fine.

Do wish that Apple had included the mag safe feature a couple of years ago. If they had maybe Honda would have included it in the charger, then the phone would lock into place in just the right spot.
I am considering purchasing a IPhone 12 max, is your phone still charging good in your Passport wireless charging pad?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I am considering purchasing a IPhone 12 max, is your phone still charging good in your Passport wireless charging pad?
Short answer. Yes.
Keep in mind mine is the pro, not the Max. Due to the Max size you may have problems getting it to charge. You might be well advised to explain the situation to the phone store you go to and see if they will let you borrow one of the clear mag save cases to see if it will fit on the charger. It won't light up, but it will let you see if you can center the magnetic ring over the center of the charger pad.

I don't know about the Max but I have read of some Android users that have the oversize phones that are too wide to be able to charge.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts