Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had a problem with their wireless chargers just blinking green, and not actually charging the phone? Any solutions?

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
has anyone had a problem with their wireless chargers just blinking green, and not actually charging the phone? Any solutions?
YES! I'm wondering if it might be the case but haven't tried taking it off yet (it's a bit fragile on the bottom and I don't wanna break it).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm having the same issue with or without the case on . I've tried numerous phones too.The phone recognizes the wireless charger and less than a minute later, it's flashing green.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have the XS max. It has the Apple charge case on it. I can’t see the light but my phone shows it is charging the phone and charger. Works just fine but not sure if the light blinks or not because of the size of the phone.

·
461 Posts
Yes, mine does and with the case on my iPhone so haven’t piped up yet - good luck ?

·
Registered
324 Posts
My charger works well, I’m using a “Speck” iPhone 8 case. The IPhone 8 has a glass back for wireless charging.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I found that when placing my phone perfectly centered on the wireless charger (covering the green light) works best. My phone would tell me if it is charging anyways. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
99 Posts
No issues here with a Galaxy S7 aside from centering it on the pad.

Reactions: RaleighRed

·
461 Posts
No issues here with a Galaxy S7 aside from centering it on the pad.
Right on Ken. The sticker really helps my phone from moving around during driving so it keeps a charging for me thankfully. When I first joined the PP forum someone had tried to remove their sticker with a GoPro battery and thought I should get rid of mine too - now I’m glad it’s there as my phone doesn’t move around and the sticker doesn’t even bother me ??

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have an S10+ and centering it on the pad seemed to fix my problem. Can't see the light anymore but the phone is continuously charging.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It also seems to work best with the top of the phone facing the driver for me. I'm not sure why it is so orientation specific but it's the most reliable

Reactions: Pdog

·
Registered
338 Posts
Reminds me when using to tin foil and moving bunny ears on ? sets to get Texas walker ranger and golf channel. Only could get 2 channels...

·
Registered
5 Posts
It also seems to work best with the top of the phone facing the driver for me. I'm not sure why it is so orientation specific but it's the most reliable
Yes! Centering the phone and putting the top of the phone towards me works! Thanks for the suggestions everyone!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts