Honda Passport Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 AWD EX-L lSteel Metallic
293 Posts
I bet the squares are from suction pads used to install the windshield at the manufacturing facility. The rest is very strange to say the least.

·
Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 AWD EX-L lSteel Metallic
293 Posts
Also a buddy just told me he had a vehicle do this once and had a new windshield installed, didn't fix it so they took the windshield out and replaced all the rubber around the windshield. That fixed it because one section of the rubber had a split and was allowing water to just sit in there. Worth a conversation with the dealer.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Passport EXL
7 Posts
Could be plugged sunroof drain also. 15+ F150 had issue with panoramic roof, drains being disconnected and dumping water out of A-pillar grab handles.
I was going to say the same thing. Happened to me. Fogged up inside the windshield for a while and threw me for a loop. Ended up one day having saturated mats and carpeting up front, all from an unseen sun roof leak/clog. What a mess.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
so update time,

last night it did rain so i checked last night and today also no water inside the car on passenger side , also removed all mats everywhere and nothing was wet any where inside the car. now its snowing but i did check drain for sunroof and nothing wrong as far i see , its dripping water behind both side front wheel.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

any other things to check ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
my touring idk why it get all foggy on the INSIDE just front windshield and its been doing it ever since i bought in 2019,

when im not driving an its just sitting unused in parking lot or my driveway turned off parked locked and i can see it all being all foggy.
when its all super cold below 20f or so.
or also when its raining sometimes and it be around 30-50f
when this happen the car hasnt been driven for so many days and doors havent been open and also it happens if i have driven the car and park and start doing like this.

when im driving in cold and i can turn defog button and it does it job no issues

get like random 3 patch of square shows up each side idk what they are also.

it get all super foggy inside when its super hot outside when im driving and its 80f plus and car is running 65-72 ac.

all time ac mode is set to blow air at face button thing.
summer time it really get annoying and i cannot just figure out what to do, i would turn up air or down , even let fresh air in or windows down and still happens in summer when im driving.

defogg button dont help in this summer problem.

i still havent figured a way out.

View attachment 13641
Also those 3 weird squares that show up on each side is also not sure what they are.

they are just like those invisible logos i have in my eye glass ,where if you fog them by breathing you can see logo and tell there are real pair of glass from that brand.
but in the windshield i dont see any logos or marking just big square with lines going downwards inside them
View attachment 13642
my touring idk why it get all foggy on the INSIDE just front windshield and its been doing it ever since i bought in 2019,

when im not driving an its just sitting unused in parking lot or my driveway turned off parked locked and i can see it all being all foggy.
when its all super cold below 20f or so.
or also when its raining sometimes and it be around 30-50f
when this happen the car hasnt been driven for so many days and doors havent been open and also it happens if i have driven the car and park and start doing like this.

when im driving in cold and i can turn defog button and it does it job no issues

get like random 3 patch of square shows up each side idk what they are also.

it get all super foggy inside when its super hot outside when im driving and its 80f plus and car is running 65-72 ac.

all time ac mode is set to blow air at face button thing.
summer time it really get annoying and i cannot just figure out what to do, i would turn up air or down , even let fresh air in or windows down and still happens in summer when im driving.

defogg button dont help in this summer problem.

i still havent figured a way out.

View attachment 13641 View attachment 13643
View attachment 13642
You have a leak somewhere. Check for a wet area on the floorboard. Hose the car well around window molding. Then check for leaks. Also examine body seams. for leaks. Be sure to check the trunk and wheelwell.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts