Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old ridges keep their value insanely. I saw some ridges that we're rusted out, 300 000km, used to the metal and people still asking 8-10k for them here in Canada.

I imagine this is because new trucks are pricy and people can't afford the 45k starting price tag here in Canada.

Will the Passport hold it"s value just as much seeing how it's priced the same or since it's not a pickup it will lose more?? I have a feeling it won't be the ridge since it's not a pickup.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe can base myself on the Pilot and compare since the Passport has not been around long enough?? Thoughts?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Since nearly every car on the road is an SUV, I'm not surprised if the pickup holds its value better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For me resale is important and will weight in. Plus the Ridge has a hitch that the stealership will probablty want 800$ to install..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes I believe the Ridgeline will hold its value better. Pickups usually do and the Ridgeline is produced in smaller numbers vs other pickups and people hold onto the Ridgeline forever making it even more valuable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts