I’m looking to get Running Boards installed on my Black Touring PP. The dealer options list the black running boards or die cast running boards. Anyone know which ones would look better?
Description as follows:Which ones would have the best grip if they were covered with snow or slush?
So the die-cast are aggressive and the black running boards are super aggressive? ??Description as follows:
The Honda Die-Cast Running Boards add a rugged, aggressive look to the Passport.
The Honda Black Running Boards gives your Passport a super-aggressive look while increasing side splash protection.
- Durable die-cast aluminum
- Step features a nonslip coating for safe entry exit
The Honda Running Boards with Lights gives your Passport a custom luxurious look while increasing side splash protection.
- Main structure is lightweight extruded aluminum for strength and corrosion resistance
- Custom-integrated design ensures a solid fit
- Polished stainless steel trim with custom step plate provides added eye appeal
- Includes LED lights which illuminate the boards when entering or exiting your Pilot
- Lights turn on and fade out when a door is opened/closed or when the doors are unlocked/locked with the keyless transmitter.
I heard the same but it is false I had the fender flares installed at the dealer and the service advisor also thought I couldn’t have the guards too but they were able to install the flaps too fortunately / love my flares and flaps ?A related note with Splash Guards, it is either Splash Guards or Fender Flares. Cannot have both installed.