Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please help me find this molding that goes over the drivers side rear wheel? I’ve found them for every other wheel, but not that one.

OR...is there a way to buff out a fairly deep scratch? No idea where it came from, it wasn’t the garage because that’s the side I need more clearance to get to my washer and dryer. 🤬

· Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! 😀
It’s about here that is messed up, but it’s one piece. I forgot to get a photo before I squeezed into the garage.

And I could be wrong, but it looks like it’s just piece #5 in this, or do I have to buy the whole kit?
Would it be an easy pop off and replace situation?

· Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: DudeCS

· Registered
2020 Passport EX-L Black Copper
68 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Number 10 is the driver side part number, 74450-TG7-A02 It has 2 screws one in the front and one in the back, the rest is snap on. Just use light pressure to pull the old one off and put the new one on.
Ok - thank you.

· Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally got around to ordering these. Oh, by these, I mean both the drivers side front and rear wheel well moldings now have decent scratches in them.

I can’t figure out how I got the scratches, I tend to go far and hug a curb when I park anywhere. My laundry basket in and out of my garage is a fabric type material and nothing abrasive, I can’t fit my bike towards the rear of the garage and take it out for a ride, it’s parked in front of my passport. Pondering the thought of waiting to install new ones until I can buy my passport a bigger garage? 🤔

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.