Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys.

Not that it really matters but I just noticed that the Build Date of my new Passport is 2/'19. What's yours?

P.S. - the Build Date is printed in the upper right hand corner of the white sticker inside the front driver door jam.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey guys.

Not that it really matters but I just noticed that the Build Date of my new Passport is 2/19. What's yours?

P.S. - the Build Date is printed in the upper right hand corner of the white sticker inside the front driver door jam.
Same. 2/‘19

Reactions: SoundsGood

·
Registered
99 Posts
12/'18

·
Registered
278 Posts
2/'19

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,574 Posts
I'll get mine tomorrow, I have the day off, and going to wash it, then I'm taking to my Clear Bra guy for an estimate....

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey guys.

Not that it really matters but I just noticed that the Build Date of my new Passport is 2/'19. What's yours?

Sounds Good,
You sent me on a snipe hunt. My Build date was on the lower right corner inside my front driver door jam. My little guy is almost 3 months old. He was born on 12/18 and was 703 off assembly line. Getting the balloons ready now!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sounds Good,
You sent me on a snipe hunt. My Build date was on the lower right corner inside my front driver door jam. My little guy is almost 3 months old. He was born on 12/18 and was 703 off assembly line. Getting the balloons ready now!
Ah good, another December birthday. I was feeling lonely.

Reactions: ProdGirl

·
Registered
276 Posts
January 2019. #2029 off the line.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts