Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
As long as we're on the subject of spare tires, I wish they had thought to flip it over so that we wouldn't have to lift it out of its compartment to access the valve to check the pressure. :mad:

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
450 Posts
My 1998 Passport had a full size spare mounted to the tailgate. It really came in handy the time I was rear-ended by an Expedition.

·
Registered
96 Posts
In order of most critical IMHO:
1- Lose the 9-speed automatic for the Honda designed 10-speed.
2- More compliant suspension. Potholes are super harsh as compared to the Pilot.
3- Optional permanent disability of Honda’s stop/start and CMBS. Honda sensing in the Passport is horrendous.

·
Registered
533 Posts
As long as we're on the subject of spare tires, I wish they had thought to flip it over so that we wouldn't have to lift it out of its compartment to access the valve to check the pressure. :mad:
I thought the same thing when I checked it out shortly after purchase.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,583 Posts
I thought the same thing when I checked it out shortly after purchase.
OOPs - I've owned mine for over a year and NEVER checked the spare at all...!

·
Registered
2019 AWD Touring Black Forrest
14 Posts
Gotta go for the Elite to get the heated steering wheel. It’s also available as an option on other trim levels.
Yep, we bought the Touring only because they had it in the color we wanted, wish I would have waited and bought the Elite

·
Registered
6 Posts
Always on power ports, factory engine idle stop start disengagement till manually reactivated, gearshift stick, factory front skid plate and factory clearance to install up to a 33” tire and full Bluetooth Apple car play

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD, Gray/Blk
26 Posts
I would change the armrest for the driver and passenger. Not a fan of it. Would definitely prefer a center console. just saying.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Dodge Durango had buttons on the back of the steering wheel to change the radio station and radio volume. As you wrapped your fingers around the steering wheel, your index fingers could easily find and use these buttons. I miss those.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here's what I would change:

1. More exterior/interior color choices. Very limited choices. I think a saddle brown leather interior would be cool!
2. Brake Hold feature. My 2017 CRV had this and once I began using it, I loved it!
3. Available HUD.
4. Available panoramic sunroof.
5. Make the Auto Engine Idle Stop defaulted to off, with the button on the console to turn it on.
6. Upgrade Honda Sensing to make the adaptive cruise control with low speed follow.
5. Driver seat lumbar should be 4 way instead of 2 way. Passenger seat should have height adjustment as well. HEY HONDA, HOW ABOUT ADDING THIS TO ALL MODELS IN YOUR LINEUP?
6. Available 360 camera. This should be on more models too!
7. Have a simple button to turn on/ off the Auto High Beams. Having to pull the stalk back for 30-40 seconds is a little ridiculous.
8. I'd like a regular center console to rest my elbow/arm on. Or at least make the captain's chair armrests a little wider.
9. Maybe a hand grip on the A and B pillars to make it easier for shorter folks to hop in.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Among other things, most of which have already been mentioned, I would prefer that the BSW lights be in the mirrors instead of where they are on the inside "sail" window. As it is you have to switch your focus once the light comes on from the light to the mirror. Do any other vehicles have the BSW on the inside? I have never seen it. I also wish the BSW would light up sooner. That is as cars are approaching rather already in your blind spot. Our X3 BSW alerts much sooner.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,583 Posts
Among other things, most of which have already been mentioned, I would prefer that the BSW lights be in the mirrors instead of where they are on the inside "sail" window. As it is you have to switch your focus once the light comes on from the light to the mirror. Do any other vehicles have the BSW on the inside? I have never seen it. I also wish the BSW would light up sooner. That is as cars are approaching rather already in your blind spot. Our X3 BSW alerts much sooner.

Agree 200%! if that is allowable...!!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts