Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wow! $25 for 24 hr. access. Last Aug. when I used that it was still $10. I downloaded (print to .pdf) everything I thought I would ever need for the Passport (95 .pdf files). Very tedious because of the layout and seems disorganized compared to the old printed manuals. So many procedures now require the use of the HDS. But at least I got things like torque settings, component locations, most remove/install procedures I thought I might use.
@CAJack42, I'll open a kickstarter account in your honor to reimburse you for that effort if you put them in a Google Drive folder for us to access :geek:

·
Registered
229 Posts
That's a big NO on the ks. I could probably do the G-Drive, but be aware it's nowhere near the depth that Anekin007 did for the '16 Pilot. He has 1167 files in his link. And mine are not sorted into categories, just an alpha list of raw file names - some of the Honda assigned names don't correlate well to the content. There are so many of the Pilot files that are just pointless. And there are a lot of commonalities between the '16 Pilot and the '19 Passport, like the torque specs I posted.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Wow! $25 for 24 hr. access. Last Aug. when I used that it was still $10. I downloaded (print to .pdf) everything I thought I would ever need for the Passport (95 .pdf files). Very tedious because of the layout and seems disorganized compared to the old printed manuals. So many procedures now require the use of the HDS. But at least I got things like torque settings, component locations, most remove/install procedures I thought I might use.
Hi there! Think you might one day post the ZIP files on the Passport like they did for the Pilot? thanks!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hi there! Think you might one day post the ZIP files on the Passport like they did for the Pilot? thanks!
Not necessary on Google Drive. Just select all the files and then select download. Google Drive will zip all the files for you.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts