Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
666 Posts
SB suggests I-tainment issues are software related...
I’m not so sure. A lot of people have had harnesses replaced. I saw one example on YouTube where a poor guy had the entire vehicle harness, front to back, replaced. It required tearing apart most of the interior. He had the same exact issue as explained above. It seems wires are being pinched during the installation process. I’m hoping Honda has identified the issues and have corrected them for new vehicles coming off the production line.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm with you, brother. 'Stick would be nice, but it will never happen. Manufacturers are concerned with "take rate". If it doesn't forecast high enough, they won't commit the money to a Three Pedal option.

I'd like to see - and I've been called "old/stuck in the 70's/etc. on here before - a bright grille option. Aluminum, chrome, or something.

·
Registered
2019 Elite
1,168 Posts
I've always preferred a stick, coupled with a bench seat..

But in fairness the current PP front seating arrangement works for me - with its' large flat place to sit stuff, a large compartment to quickly hide things, easy access to the seat belt clip and arm rests that suit me (both up and/or down)

Assuming I still remember how to row the stick, I've now been 6 years without one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm with you man, I really miss driving my S2000 with its bolt action shifter.
Yep...
I almost bought the Type R before my Passport... but dint because was not practical for me.
My last manual was my Accord coupe 2010...

I was thinking to buy an Type R when am finished paying for my Passport but for the price and the markup they have on them... I will get instead an Chevy Camaro SS1 1LE its about the same $ and it’s a V8 manual ???...

God willing we come out well from our current crisis..

be safe everyone ??

21 - 28 of 28 Posts