Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Passport and although it has grey seats it has black dash etc. I am not used to dark interior. Anyone have any recommendations as to what works best with their material/color to keep it looking new? Thank you in advance :)

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,822 Posts
303, I made a Chemicals thread somewhere here, have a look at it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just purchased a Passport and although it has grey seats it has black dash etc. I am not used to dark interior. Anyone have any recommendations as to what works best with their material/color to keep it looking new? Thank you in advance :)
Anything Griot. I like their Interior Cleaner.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,977 Posts
I use these water wipes on everything inside. Been using them since my 2006 CRV and it has perfect interior.
You can get them on Amazon, Target or Walmart in the baby wipe section.

Hey Steven - As I was trying to find the weird spot that piece flew across my car from yesterday, I noticed the upholstery on the interior roof is quite dirty - probably never cleaned like my PP was...Any suggestions for that?

Reactions: Cherie

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am using the same products I have used for years with my German cars, SONAX makes great stuff for interiors, matte finish Dashboard Cleaner and Sonax interior cleaner, great for just getting dust, fingerprints and dirt from dash and interior panels and de-shining the steering wheel leather. I like to keep the matt finish on the interior like original, dont want anything shiny, 303, armorall et al.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts