Honda Passport Forum banner
161 - 180 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, for me it was either the "v" or my rtl-t truck with much lower miles.....really enjoying the 'port now but have had two accords also, an '89 lx-i and a '15 ex-l.....of them all the rtl-t has brought me maximum enjoyment.....

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite, Modern Steel Metallic/Black
113 Posts
Well.. I briefly entertained trading my awesome 2007 Accord EX V6/6MT, but I didn’t bother knowing that the dealer would likely piss me off with their offer. I know it’s not worth much, but it’s in great condition, I still enjoy shifting my own gears and has decent performance, so....

I decided to hold on to this old girl (currently at 179,000 miles). Love my PP, and happy to still be enjoying this gem.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Well.. I briefly entertained trading my awesome 2007 Accord EX V6/6MT, but I didn’t bother knowing that the dealer would likely piss me off with their offer. I know it’s not worth much, but it’s in great condition, I still enjoy shifting my own gears and has decent performance, so....

I decided to hold on to this old girl (currently at 179,000 miles). Love my PP, and happy to still be enjoying this gem. View attachment 7681
They don't make them like that anymore keep that bad boy!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I traded a great vehicle that under different circumstances I would have kept.
I still think that I made out well though.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,392 Posts
I traded in my 2006 CRV. I have been driving for 55 years now. This 2020 Passport is the first personal daily driver I have ever owned that doesn't have a clutch

Howdy Bob, you made me have to count my years of driving, which is basically this equation: "Years Alive - 15 = Years Driving"

I'm at about 46 years...and my last car with a clutch was my 1985 Prelude (that I drove up until 1994)...

Reactions: ProdGirl

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite, Modern Steel Metallic/Black
113 Posts
I traded in my 2006 CRV. I have been driving for 55 years now. This 2020 Passport is the first personal daily driver I have ever owned that doesn't have a clutch
Howdy Bob, you made me have to count my years of driving, which is basically this equation: "Years Alive - 15 = Years Driving"

I'm at about 46 years...and my last car with a clutch was my 1985 Prelude (that I drove up until 1994)...
Cool! My love for the manual transmission is exactly why when I purchased my PPE, I chose to keep my 2007 Accord V6/6MT. Even at my ripe old age of 55... I can't get enough shifting my own gears and 3rd pedal.

Reactions: stevenD

·
Registered
97 Posts
2017 Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring - one of the most unreliable vehicles I've ever owned
Just curious if you bought the Subie new and what kind of problems you had. The Forester was one of the cars on my radar that year but I went with the CRV.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just curious if you bought the Subie new and what kind of problems you had. The Forester was one of the cars on my radar that year but I went with the CRV.
I had a 2019 base Forester. It was a good car, most impressive was the 34 mpg average. I got rid of it just because it was an excruciatingly boring car! Please Tell me (or not!) that the Passport is something that I will look forward to spending all day in!

·
Registered
38 Posts
CASH ... (y) 🤑

Reactions: GeoBella
161 - 180 of 212 Posts