Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There seems to be a number of comments that people have traded in late model vehicles on their Passports. So let's hear what YOU traded in for your Passport. We don't need a discussion about what you paid, etc., there's already thread for that.

I'll start... traded in:
2018 Chevy Equinox Premier AWD 2.0 Turbo
Approx. 5500 miles

Reactions: stevenD

·
Registered
133 Posts
I traded in my 2016 Honda CRV. I had 3 CRV’s in a row. Was pleased with them. I was just ready for a change.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,968 Posts
I sold my 2006 CRV Ex to my Honda Shop. Dealer wanted to give me nothing for it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I will trade my 2017 CR-V EX

·
Registered
25 Posts
I too traded a 2016 CR-V for the Passport.

·
Registered
77 Posts
2007 Accord with 126k miles on it :)

My Accord had 3.0L V6 with 260 hp. Passport is 3.5L V6 with only 280hp. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4.

Not a truck guy, well, at least not a Tacoma truck guy. Went to look at the Ridgeline and happen to see the Passport and as they say, the rest is history.

Reactions: wizardoforange

·
461 Posts
I traded in a 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0 and did pretty well as I needed a SUV again and the same dealer helped me out a little lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I traded in my 2016 Honda Pilot touring which I had from new. I loved the car but hated the 9 speed transmission. Although the Passport has the same transmission it is a lot smoother and I can live with the nuances of it. After a late season snow storm last week I can attest that the torque vectoring works way better than in the Pilot and overall I think it is way more capable in snow (and that matters here in Canada!!).

·
Registered
128 Posts
2017 Nissan Maxima Platinum bought brand new at the time and had almost 13k on it. Had to many problems with it for a new car.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,815 Posts
Wow, so many former Honda loyalists (very cool)! Well I did not trade in a car, I sold my 2012 BMW 328i Coupe last October and have been driving our daughters 2016 Honda Accord Sport.

(While she was attending college out of state. So my original plan was to buy a Passport in April/May, but I couldn't wait and purchased in March instead)

·
Registered
85 Posts
2006 Ford F350 diesel 4x4.

Passport might be a little smaller but it's more practical in my life right now. Much better than 8mpg. I'm loyal to Honda. I've had 20+ Hondas over my driving career so far. This is my first new one however.

·
Registered
184 Posts
2012 Pilot, my 2nd, with 140k miles. I have 5k on my PP, and am happy I chose it over another Pilot...although if I still had kids at home the Pilot would have been a better choice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
2015 Volvo XC60 47K. PP was reduction in insurance and no luxury tax. Last Honda owned was 1987. Love the PP.

·
Registered
276 Posts
2017 CR-V Touring. SWMBO likes the larger cargo capacity, V6 and the higher seating like her old Odyssey.

·
Registered
99 Posts
2011 CR-Z

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,968 Posts
2011 CR-Z
How much fun was the CR-Z? I eventually would love to have one as a fun car if I ever got a garage big enough to hold two vehicles. My first car was the CRX!

1 - 20 of 184 Posts