Honda Passport Forum banner

What did you do to your Honda Passport today?

431K views 2K replies 278 participants last post by  Morg69 
#1 ·
Share what you did today with the Honda Passport community!

Example: Went ot the dealership and picked up my brand new Honda Passport!

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week

Example: Detailed the the interior and applied leather protectant on the seats.

Anything goes!

See less See more
#7 ·
Window/windshield tint (20 over 20 around the back, 30 front, and 80 windshield), tail light smoke, as well as debadged and ceramic coating the paint. I guess I'm a storm trooper now.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Compact sport utility vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Sport utility vehicle

#11 ·
Got my first bird-dropping down the driver's door, easily removed with some bottled water and a towel....

Reactions: DavidCSmithDP
#20 ·
Nice SG, I have only driven mine to work and back... I opened the sun roof and noticed a lot of wind noise at 45-50mph...

#22 ·
Washed my one day old Crystal Black Pearl Passport Touring. The dealer's car wash had at least 15 or more cars in the waiting line, so the sales manager said if I took it and cleaned it up myself I could come back another time and get a free tank of gas. Ok with me as I don't care running my cars through an automatic car wash. I never had a black car before so I guess this is my new hobby - trying to keep it clean. Black looks so good ... WHEN it's clean!

#24 ·
Washed mine too!
It was 78 in So. Cal. today...!

#25 ·
Went through all the customizable settings and programmed the Homelink garage door opener. Also ordered the "full" owner manual and navigation manual. For those who might not know, you can download the full manuals on the Honda Owners site and order printed manuals within the first six months of ownership. There's lot of stuff that's not covered in the manual that comes with the car.

#36 ·
Li
Went through all the customizable settings and programmed the Homelink garage door opener. Also ordered the "full" owner manual and navigation manual. For those who might not know, you can download the full manuals on the Honda Owners site and order printed manuals within the first six months of ownership. There's lot of stuff that's not covered in the manual that comes with the car.
Like what kinds of stuff?