Honda Passport Forum banner
1521 - 1539 of 1539 Posts

· Registered
'22 Sonic Gray Pearl Trailsport
56 Posts
There’s definitely a difference but I don’t think I’d say significant. I mean they’re meaty tires. That’s always going to be expected. It’s nothing you’ll go crazy over though. You actually start to like it. Lol
When I put better tires on my '08 Element I thought pretty much the same thing. LOL If I wanted quiet I would have bought something different. I took her in for the first oil change (6,000 miles) and during the mechanic's walk around he told me my front tires were wearing funny and I needed new ones. He measured the rears at 9/32s and the fronts at 8/32s and reccomended I get new fronts since they're the main drive tires. Maybe he was pissed because I didn't want to pay for the rotation. I only had them change the oil since it was free. He also had a real hard time with me having them install the Fumoto oil drain valve. I explained that it was to make his job easier once I installed the skid plates. He wasn't having it. He did install it though.

· Registered
170 Posts
Added roof rack cross bars this morning to my 21 Elite. Pretty easy job to do yourself. I found a set (part # 08L04-TGS-100) from an online Honda dealership for $169 from here: Online Honda Parts Superstore | OEM Parts Online
It turns out they are located about 10 miles away from me in South Florida.
Looking at this part # and it says it won't fit my 23? Shows a picture of a ridgeline

· Registered
170 Posts
First mods today
Got the idlestopper today and couldn't wait to put it on. The process is pretty easy EXCEPT I could not remove one plug. There is a step where you reach your hand down in a hole and press a tab on the bottom of the plug and pull it out. I could not do this despite multiple attempts and almost getting my hand really stuck. I jury rigged a piece of wire to form a hook so I could compress the tab and popped it off with a long screwdriver at the same time. Geez

I also removed the warning sticker from the charging pad since I had it out. That was a bugger too!
All good now.

· Registered
2023 Passport Elite / 1993 YJ Sahara
47 Posts

· Registered
2023 Passport Elite / 1993 YJ Sahara
47 Posts
Picked up from the detailer today, had them do a 5 year ceramic coating (Angelwax) and install the matte Photodon screen protector.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Vehicle Grille Car Automotive lighting Hood

· Registered
146 Posts
Hell yeah 1up and a full squish. I have the same rack. Come post in the all things bicycle thread. I need to update my bike. Got a new one couple months ago.
Today I added WellVisors on my 21.

really like them. No additional noise noticed on highway.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

· Registered
170 Posts
Hell yeah 1up and a full squish. I have the same rack. Come post in the all things bicycle thread. I need to update my bike. Got a new one couple months ago.
Today I added WellVisors on my 21.

really like them. No additional noise noticed on highway.

View attachment 17055
View attachment 17054
What exactly are these for? Like the look but not sure of the purpose? Is it for having the window open a bit? or?
Thanks

· Registered
146 Posts
What exactly are these for? Like the look but not sure of the purpose? Is it for having the window open a bit? or?
Thanks
Having the windows cracked when it’s lightly raining. I enjoy having my windows down and prefer it when temps allow it.
Also in the FL summer with the heat and rain with tropical climate I can leave the windows slightly cracked when parked at work or elsewhere so the car temps aren’t insanely hot, but also avoid any water inside when I return especially with the quick summer showers that can appear.

1521 - 1539 of 1539 Posts