Honda Passport Forum banner
1501 - 1507 of 1507 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Finished up the wrap. Far from perfect. The last I did was right side and that took me just as long as the rest of it. Learned quite a bit. Have orange peel showing in a few spots on right from stretching. But I'm ok with how it came out. Now just have to put it on, which will probably be more difficult unless I remove bumper. Going to try not removing first. View attachment 16611
Looks awesome from this distance. Please share post installation pics.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Put my Blizzaks back on the Passport last week. 18" Ridgeline rims. Finally wore out the OEM tires. Had an alignment check and found the rear passenger needed a toe adjustment. Installed Pirelli Scorpion AS Plus 3 on the original OEM rims. Won't know the ride until springtime. Figured I would get them now since everything goes up in price. Had the Infotainment repair and brake fluid change completed at the local dealer. 43,000 miles and still going strong. Ready for winter.
Question - At what mileage did you have your first brake job? I am still on the original pads/rotors.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Put my Blizzaks back on the Passport last week. 18" Ridgeline rims. Finally wore out the OEM tires. Had an alignment check and found the rear passenger needed a toe adjustment. Installed Pirelli Scorpion AS Plus 3 on the original OEM rims. Won't know the ride until springtime. Figured I would get them now since everything goes up in price. Had the Infotainment repair and brake fluid change completed at the local dealer. 43,000 miles and still going strong. Ready for winter.
Question - At what mileage did you have your first brake job? I am still on the original pads/rotors.
Brakes are so subjective, depending on what type of driving you do. I know people who do mostly city driving that can't get over 25K out of a set Then there's those of us who drive mostly road trips& get 100K or more out of a set of brakes. Our '16 Pilot had 75K miles on it when we traded it for our Storm Trooper & it had over 50% pad left on the front & even more on the rears. I would think with average driving a Passport would get somewhere around 60-70K miles.

1501 - 1507 of 1507 Posts