Honda Passport Forum banner
1401 - 1410 of 1410 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorted out some wiring for my radar & LC2i that both would not shut off with the PP, cleaned up some other wiring on the amp, & now stalking the mailbox for led high beams. Thanks for all of your input current & past members.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Last week I changed my 29" wheels and tires to 18"/ MUCH BETTER RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Factory new Honda rims and Michlen X tires.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You dropped down 11” in diameter size, mine would be 6” dia if I dropped that much. Do they make 6” rims with our bolt pattern ? Kidding post pics
My mistake 0
You dropped down 11” in diameter size, mine would be 6” dia if I dropped that much. Do they make 6” rims with our bolt pattern ? Kidding post pics
My typo- I took the factory 20" wheels off and replaced with 18" tires and wheels.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Had my windows tinted on the drivers side and passenger side with 20% Nanoflex Ceramic Flexfilm by Eclipse Tinting. I took extra care to lock the windows and tape a "note-to-self" not to role them down for 1 week.
aaaaaaaahhhh!

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
592 Posts
Turned over 40,000 on the clock today!

Reactions: Hartboy West

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm biased. Your current PP color is better than your previous Civic.

I haven’t had a different color vehicle since the early 90s, when I had a black truck. Wife's lexus is black. It got washed today too, and saw all the swirl marks. So it will have a weekend long spa treatment in the future. Not looking forward to that weekend

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm biased. Your current PP color is better than your previous Civic.

I haven’t had a different color vehicle since the early 90s, when I had a black truck. Wife's lexus is black. It got washed today too, and saw all the swirl marks. So it will have a weekend long spa treatment in the future. Not looking forward to that weekend
Yes, White is a better tone for SWFL!!

1401 - 1410 of 1410 Posts