Honda Passport Forum banner
1381 - 1400 of 1410 Posts

·
Daimyo
2021 Honda Passport Elite - Tonbo-Giri⛩️
390 Posts
Oil change today! Maintenance Minder was only at 30% after about 7700 miles but I felt like my engine and transmission were both running a little rough, both smoothed out substantially after the oil change.

Out:

Mobil 1 blend of 0w20 EP and 0w30 ESP
Fram Ultra 7317

In:

HPL Premium Plus 0w20
Royal Purple 10-2867 oil filter

Tire Liquid Automotive tire Fluid Two-way radio

·
Registered
2019 Honda Passport Touring AWD
20 Posts
Installed some KilMat sound insulator to my No-Lo skid plate.

Immediately noticed that it’s helped reduce and nearly eliminate all resonance and creaking I was feeling and hearing from the skid plate. If I happen to pull off the plate anytime soon I’ll add a second layer for complete silence. Definitely recommend if you experience any noises from your skid plates. As you can see, mine takes a light beating.

Rectangle Font Art Gas Tints and shades
Tire Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,618 Posts
Swapped the factory door speakers for Infinity. Not night & day, but there is detail I've never heard in some songs. They are on the bright side as stated by others.
That's because the DSP in the OEM system was tuned to the OEM Speakers...

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
592 Posts
Updated Garmin maps to North America 2023.10

·
Registered
533 Posts
Added clear vinyl as door sill protection. Images below of 3 sills. Hard to see, but there is a line at the edge of the vinyl if you look close enough. Will need to monitor slightly curved areas for small bubbles. Saw a few that have appeared since I finished yesterday.
Looks perfect. Do you have a link to the product you used?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looks perfect. Do you have a link to the product you used?

Vvivid has same size on amazon for $1 more

Cut to 18in for front sills and 16.5 for rear sills. Rounded corners for top edge slightly with scissors. Applied with soapy water And squeeged out. Used razor blade and trimmed off bottom excess 1.5in or so, following the bottom black plastic trim. Then squeeged rest into place with bottom edge tucked under sill above black trim.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Sport
76 Posts
For her 20000kms bday I wired up 6 of the 8 led puddle/rock lights I will be doing. They are controlled by a wireless 4 channel switch and each light is fused to a 10 channel fuse block. Didn't want 8 random wires ending up at the battery. Can be controlled up to 100 feet away. The front two will be bolted to the front plastic skid plate. The other 6 are held on by 11lb magnets that I Gorilla glued to to each led. Will t tap the last two into the main negative to complete the job. Super happy with how they turned out turned out.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Swapped tweeters, disconnected the anc, & added a sub I had in the garage. Goal was to clean up the sound, but keep the stock HU. I used Infinity Reference for all speakers, a LC2i, & a monoblock amp powering a 10 inch sub. I left the stock sub (swapped to a Polk). I also finished hardwiring my radar & installed a mirror mount.

1381 - 1400 of 1410 Posts