Honda Passport Forum banner

981 - 985 of 985 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Installed my dark tint weather tech window trim and floor mats.

Window trim took about 30mins. I was hesitant at first after reading on here people having trouble with them but reassured myself after watching install videos on YouTube and reading the directions.

Read everything before you do anything.

Mats were super easy. Now waiting to pull the trigger on new tires. Narrowed it done to 3 options. Toyo Open Country at3, nitto ridge grapplers or terra grapplers in 265 50r20.

Any insights into my tire selection appreciated.
Where did you source the window trim from and can you post a picture after install ?

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Sport
31 Posts
Where did you source the window trim from and can you post a picture after install ?
I purchased directly from weathertech Canada. Shipping was slow but to be expected.

🍻

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring
52 Posts
Price and where did you buy from? How is the quality of the material? Is it better than a beach purpose one and is is heavy ? How big when not inflated ?
I bought it from Luno Life: Luno Air Mattress 2.0
I paid $244.99
The quality seems good,I haven't tried it yet, they say to inflate and let sit for 48 hours before use. Can't really comment on the beach purpose ones, but it's nice as it fits the interior pretty well.
Not big or heavy at all, fits in a carrying bag nicely. Comes with an electric pump that pumps up pretty quickly.
Here is a picture of everything in the bag right out of the box.

981 - 985 of 985 Posts