Honda Passport Forum banner

901 - 903 of 903 Posts

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
301 Posts
Those look nice! I apologize if I missed it in another post, but how much did the powder coat cost?

If I get fed up with my wheels, maybe I will go the route of OEM or another design powder coated. They are growing on me though. The Continental tires, AT or HT, are both great. I'm new to the brand but really liking them. The OEM Sport LX are one of their budget tires, so I had no idea how good they were. I heard they own General too, with the Grabber line I think.

I feel pretty indifferent about the wheel design I got, but happy on the tires. I took one of the few wheel options I could even get at this shop, waited 3 weeks for shipping. Everything seems like it is on back order right now and almost every wheel they could get by the end of the year was gloss black or silver. Wondering if anyone else is having issues getting products? Unfortunately my shop could not buy from places like TireRack which has a few options, but I really like and trust the shop.
I paid $125 per wheel, which isn't cheap but they did an excellent job. They powder coated 100% of the wheel, even the barrel section (inside the tire) which some shops will skip.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
I paid $125 per wheel, which isn't cheap but they did an excellent job. They powder coated 100% of the wheel, even the barrel section (inside the tire) which some shops will skip.
Ouch! My wheels were only 140 per! I think I will take StevenD's advice and just never wash them! :ROFLMAO:

That is a really nice combo of wheel and finish you have though, and having the factory offset would be nice.

901 - 903 of 903 Posts