Honda Passport Forum banner

861 - 880 of 903 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sport Silver
200 Posts
4 hour wash,clay,and two costs of ceramic wax. Did my 2018 Crv last year this time with a ceramic coating and its too much work for prep. Will stick with wax and touch ups if needed on the Passport.
It is a lot of attention, but the results are fabulous when done correctly. I consider it a labor of love. We are going to need picture proof of your efforts... 😉

·
Registered
2020 Honda Elite AWD & 2007 Honda S2000
32 Posts
Transferred my 721 music Albums from Google Play Music (since it's dead now) to Youtube Music so that I can have it on my Android Auto for the Passport.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Passport Touring
2 Posts
I put a bit of vinyl wrap on my Passport a few weeks ago. I thought it came out pretty good. I posted photos on another thread here in the forum:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Transferred my 721 music Albums from Google Play Music (since it's dead now) to Youtube Music so that I can have it on my Android Auto for the Passport.
How do you like YouTube Music vs Google Play Music?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mounted Curt Spectrum brake controller. I really like that everything is hidden and just knob is in reach of my hand.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Sport
16 Posts
Finally got some new shoes put on... Toyo Open Country AT3 265/60R18s on Ridgeline 18s. No rub noticed so far.
Yes, it needs a bath badly... :cry:
Might I suggest you invest in some wheels locks for your wheel setup. Thieves look for easy and quick, and the with the right tools and time anything can be stolen. With wheel locks you make it alot harder to steal and any potential thieves will just move on.

·
Registered
374 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Installed my tie down straps in the engine compartment. - Easy install. Ready in case I have to tie something down on the roof rack . Tucks right into the engine compartment. . Ditto otherside.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,583 Posts
very cool, I had the same photo for out Venza, years ago..

You are catching up with me, I think I'm at 11.5k miles

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,664 Posts
very cool, I had the same photo for out Venza, years ago..

You are catching up with me, I think I'm at 11.5k miles
Nice! I’m only catching up with road trips. No where to go still locally!

Are you all clear of fires now?
I just got home and it’s much better than a week ago. We had 3” chunks of whatever floating in the air!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,664 Posts
Washed, waxed and super cleaned after all the fires left ash all over and guts from my road trip this past week!

861 - 880 of 903 Posts