Honda Passport Forum banner

801 - 820 of 867 Posts

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
287 Posts
Was reading another post about Kayak tie-downs which brought to my attention at there is no good place on the front end to anchor a tie down should the need arise. Ya never know... you might find that too good to pass up sale at Lowes on a ladder and they only have one left! True believer in the motto: Better to have and not need than to need and not have." So off to the basement to get some stainless steel bolts, fender washers, and elastic stop nuts, and some 1" web strap. Sharp scissors, a lighter, BenzOmatic torch, and an old phillips screw driver, (heat up the screw driver to melt the hole for the bolt). A half an hour of my time this morning and voila! BTW, the front fender support has a 5/16 dia hole

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Put my bike rack on the trailer hitch today. Transported my bike and my wife's bike to our church in preparation for a bike ride tomorrow. Also, picked up my snow tires (Blizzak DM-V2 245-60-18) mounted on my new factory Ridgeline rims.(see posting in the For Sale area for source of the rims)..ready for snow..took a photo of the tread for those that are interested

·
Registered
44 Posts
Drove it....still enthralled with having 280 HP under my right foot after kicking my Crosstrek to the curb. Left leg still adjusting to no more clutch pushing 300 times a day : )

·
Registered
304 Posts
For me: bad. Too much drone at 2,000 rpm. That is around where we cruise while on the highway at 75ish. I went back to the OEM setup. Trying to figure out to get the front exhaust connector flange to build a custom exhaust. I do not want to cut up the OEM system again - just a personal preference. Goal is to find a flange to mate with the cat and add the same muffler and resonator as found on the Magnaflow Ridgeline exhaust.

I talked with the muffler shop about removing the rear resonators (large one and two smaller ones on each side at the tips) and he said it wouldn't change the sound for me. * shrug *

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry it didn't work out for you but thanks for sharing your experience ! I sell Magnaflow and their universal mufflers might work better than the front delete did. Two mounted where the factory ones are would lose some dead weight for sure but noise level might be higher than you'd care for.

·
Registered
2020 Passport EX-L
25 Posts
Had door visors installed. Those are a must on any vehicle I purchase.
OK, can you enlighten me on these? What do they really do for you? I've never had them before, so I guess I just don't appreciate what kind of difference they make.

·
Registered
304 Posts
For the sound. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,463 Posts
Not sure how I like it, but it fits perfect with the Hood lines... And it does match all the other black on the vehicle...

801 - 820 of 867 Posts