Honda Passport Forum banner

781 - 800 of 867 Posts

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
287 Posts
Was yours Tires & Wheels?

Mine was wheels only, still sitting on the tires too...
Well that definitely makes a difference...yeah, mine was wheels, TPMS, and tires. I figured I'd have better luck selling as a complete package.

·
Registered
287 Posts
WOW, I think that's a first for me, post 5 days later and I'm follow myself. Anyway gave the old girl a much needed bath. 😎

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Sport Silver
185 Posts
Had the car ceramic coated 7 year warranty. View attachment 7247
Which ceramic did you go with? What were you charged? Did you have the PP decontaminated, paint corrected (polished) and then sealed?
7 years is a bit of a stretch and a good sales line of BS. I know of no known available ceramic coating with such claim. Even the newest Graphine coatings will only claim 5 years. None the less, it looks beautiful in the picture.

Reactions: Werlyb23

·
Registered
116 Posts
Which ceramic did you go with? What were you charged? Did you have the PP decontaminated, paint corrected (polished) and then sealed?
7 years is a bit of a stretch and a good sales line of BS. I know of no known available ceramic coating with such claim. Even the newest Graphine coatings will only claim 5 years. None the less, it looks beautiful in the picture.
The detailer used Gtechnq. Total bill came to $525. He did a car wash before putting the coating on. Once a year, I go back for a detail wash and he inspects the coating and corrects any problems with the coating. The car feels absolutely smooth to the touch. Like silk.... He has posted pictures of his work where he makes the suface of the vehicle look like a mirror. Here is a photo from his site on paint reflection

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite
53 Posts
Gave the center console a little upgrade today, definately brighter! Over the weekend I'll tackle the glove box lamp swap out (using the mirror method - not going to disassemble the dash);)
Bernardi Parts had the lamp assembly for half the price but, with postage it was more than Amazon.

Amazon.com: Honda Genuine 34254-S3N-003 Glove Box Lamp Assembly: Automotive
https://www.amazon.com/WLJH-Extremely-Dashboard-Instrument-Indicators/dp/B0798R76CR?th=1
Do you have before and after pics? I’d really like to see how we can brighten the cup holder lights. Any ideas?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thank you for that info but when I go to Amazon it says “That part does not fit your car”. I have bought every LED replacement bulb for the interior on Amazon so I’m wondering why.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Do you have before and after pics? I’d really like to see how we can brighten the cup holder lights. Any ideas?
Taken in dark garage and the only light source is the glove box light. No idea with the cup holders, they are low intensity for a reason. Bright enough to show where the cup holders are in the dark, yet not bright enough to cause reflections on the windshield nor side windows.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Proud owner of 18” Honda ridgeline wheels. Got them from Chris’s tire in Shippenville PA. He has many more if you want wheels at a great price. Now to get snow tires on the rims. Factory wheels, brand new.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Taken in dark garage and the only light source is the glove box light. No idea with the cup holders, they are low intensity for a reason. Bright enough to show where the cup holders are in the dark, yet not bright enough to cause reflections on the windshield nor side windows.
Nice. Remora!

;)

Reactions: Gray_Beard

·
Registered
106 Posts
I took my Passport to the dealership in on Wednesday to get the B16 service done; while it was there, the dealership also performed a software update on the gauge control module. The service manager informed me that Honda will be notifying all affected parties of this recall later this month.

PicsArt_09-12-01.18.24.jpg

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
450 Posts
I took my Passport to the dealership in on Wednesday to get the B16 service done; while it was there, the dealership also performed a software update on the gauge control module. The service manager informed me that Honda will be notifying all affected parties of this recall later this month.

View attachment 7406
Is this recall in addition to the previous one about the gauge cluster?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,569 Posts
I don't even think I knew there was a light in the console as it is so minimal! What did you do to brighten it up?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I don't even think I knew there was a light in the console as it is so minimal! What did you do to brighten it up?
Heather, check my post #790. ;)

781 - 800 of 867 Posts