Honda Passport Forum banner

761 - 767 of 767 Posts

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
209 Posts
Well got the Continental Terrain Contact AT in 265/60/r18 installed today. And I'm very pleased with the outcome! Only drove 8 - 10 miles from the store to home... have a different ride than the OEM's (in a good way) a little softer ride and the tread feels like it's got a good hold to the road. Really pleased to state that there is NO rubbing with the wheels at full rotation lock even backing up into my driveway from the road. I have new center caps coming in because I left them on the original wheels. Going to sell them complete with tires, TPMS, and center caps - Hopefully! Attached are some pics of my new setup, sorry PP is in dire need of a washing and the white you see on the perimeter of the wheel is the grease they use when installing.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,330 Posts
Hi - I have the same bike rack. Can you tell me how far away the bike wheels are from the exhaust? I am trying to determine if I should use the Kuat or go for a Yakima roof rack. There have been concerns about exhaust and carbon wheels. I was also considering the Kuat extension to provide more distance. TIA
Did you end up installing the tow hitch rack? I’m looking at getting one and my Honda guy said there is an issue with the bike rack on the back and the parking sensors on the passport and pilot. When you are driving down the road the sensors beep the whole time?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got the hitch on Saturday and waiting for one more piece. I'll probably try the install after the Hurricane blows through. I havent heard of this beeping but I did purchase the sensor relocater dohicky.

·
Super Moderator
1,330 Posts
I just got the hitch on Saturday and waiting for one more piece. I'll probably try the install after the Hurricane blows through. I havent heard of this beeping but I did purchase the sensor relocater dohicky.
Ok...cool.

Yeah, no installs During the hurricane!

Can you let me know more about the sensor relocator doohickey...🤣
My Honda guy said the dealership parts guy didn’t know about it.

·
Super Moderator
1,330 Posts
LOL! Here is the dohickey part number:

08L91-TGS-100A​
Adapter, Hands Free Trailer Hitch Kick Sensor​
so the doohickey is for the kicker?
mine has never worked and i quit caring!

btw - grandpa was a redneck macguyver guy and his shop was filled with doohickey’s!

Reactions: silverone

·
Registered
291 Posts
Get the bottom of your bicycle tires higher, by using a dual receiver adapter.

9" higher for $43

761 - 767 of 767 Posts