Honda Passport Forum banner

521 - 533 of 533 Posts

·
Super Moderator
993 Posts
Hey Prodgirl, do you use a California Duster?

I have one for the interior.
Swirling around sand dust on the paint always makes me nervous.

·
Super Moderator
1,439 Posts
I have used them on my last 2 or 3 cars, of course they were garaged, while the Passport is outside.

This is how I used them:
After washing my car, later the same day, I would brush the entire car, eliminating the dust that accumulated that day.
Then I would also brush it each day after returning home from work.
My car would stay clean for weeks using this method.

What you do not want to do is try to use in on an obviously dirty car.

Cheers...

·
Registered
730 Posts
My cars are generally too dirty to attempt a dry dusting; I was hoping for a lazy wet - wash system.
Come a funeral I may apply an actual soapy brush, otherwise it's just the water hose (to rid it of bug guts/ yard clippings).

I just remembered an exception - last summer (while camping in Foley, AL.) there was a fellow who offered to wash/wax my fifth wheel (to include cleaning of the 5ths roof) for $225. Once nearly complete he offered to (wash/wax) my dually tow vehicle for $50. Next he offered (and I accepted) to wash/ wax my brides minivan for $40.

If the campground wasn't 185 miles (each way), plus $70/ a night I'd revisit him.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ceramic tint 15% front 7% back
Crossbars with roof basket
Running boards
XD wheels with 265/60/18 continental terrain contacts
82FBFB21-3805-4328-A944-B68707087F65.jpeg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Saturday I installed the roof rails and rack... today I got an set of 4 XD 820 Grenade 18x8 120 38 offset black wheels at a great deal $300 for all 4 😉👍

521 - 533 of 533 Posts