Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the Wish List thread, now how about a thread telling what features you really like about the 2019 Passport? I'll start:

Like the Silver Rims (on the Touring Model) - I don't care too much for Black Rims
Like the Apple Play (Never had it in any vehicle, so I hope it it interacts well with my iPhone)
Like the idea of a 590w Stereo, (hope it sounds good)
Love the rear Trunk
Love the other recessed area over-&-behind the trunk (I hoping to mount a mini-safe in it)
Love that the Seats fold flat (As I plan to put some foam down and sleep back there when camping)
Love the increased Ground Clearance (over the Pilot)
Like all the blacked-out trim (I dislike chrome trim)

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'd call the color of the Touring wheels "gunmetal", and as a fellow black wheel hater I agree that they look great and might almost let me forgive the huge 20" wheel size. I can't wait to see the design/color of the EX-L wheels as that trim may be my sweet-spot.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'd call the color of the Touring wheels "gunmetal", and as a fellow black wheel hater I agree that they look great and might almost let me forgive the huge 20" wheel size. I can't wait to see the design/color of the EX-L wheels as that trim may be my sweet-spot.
There is a big spread in the latest MotorTrend magazine and they said the Sport and Elite have the gloss black wheels. The EXL and Touring have the “gunmetal”. That’ll work for me!

·
810 Posts
I wish we had a choice, regardless of trim level. I'm coming from an old EX-L Pilot and ready for the extra features the Elite level offers, but I'm not sure if I like the black wheels.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Appreciate the fact that Honda is giving us some 'outdoor' OEM accessories right for launch. Paying less for something that's as capable as the Pilot isn't so bad either.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If they are a gun-metal gray color, they will match nicely with the Modern steel metallic, and body colored outside mirrors to on the EX-L and Touring. Just like the LE Highlander.
Black wheel, black mirror, and chrome hater to.

·
Registered
470 Posts
The kick under to open the rear hatch was a very handy feature on a long trip we just completed. With luggage, clothing, gifts, and the hand's full aspect of any long trip it was nice to have the big hatch open and close on its own.
Elite
Luna Silver

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like the available OEM accessories, the under floor storage in the back, all the drink holders, the little second step on the rear doors to help access the roof, that the rear seats fold flat, and even the sport trim has remote start.

·
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the (Touring) stereo and my CD player!

I also love the feature that will automatically lock your doors when you walk away from the vehicle..

·
Registered
497 Posts
I like the available OEM accessories, the under floor storage in the back, all the drink holders, the little second step on the rear doors to help access the roof, that the rear seats fold flat, and even the sport trim has remote start.
Could you explain the below?
the little second step on the rear doors to help access the roof
Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
LED lights

·
Registered
603 Posts
Could you explain the below?
the little second step on the rear doors to help access the roof
Thanks
Ditto!

·
627 Posts
open rear door and look down u will see a raised area w rubber/plastic tread its higher then first portion. thats the step to acess roof.
Lol/there will be no roof action using this step for this height challenged guy 🤣🤣🤣 i use a platform ladder and step brace that fits onto the hinge just fine 😎

·
Registered
497 Posts
I agree the second step gives you an extra inch lol. But it was nice to see they at least thought of it lol.
It actually is sort of helpful if step on the back running board for a quick fix to roof racks. Thanks for pointing out. I overlooked that feature.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts