Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I basically have a stock "21 EX-L. I remember being interested in some racks, tires, and wheels but haven't looked at what to get in months. Are there any good upgrade deals to be on the look out for?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 21 EX-L as well and I changed my wheels to the 18” trailsport and for tires I got the Falken Wildpeak AT 245/60r18 from Amazon. They were $200 each which was a good deal for me. I found the rims brand new on FB marketplace for $550. You can also buy LED bulbs for your highbeams from Amazon. I’m sure there’s a deal out there. It’s a great upgrade. You can get new speakers as well. I upgraded all four speakers and added tweeters to the back, it makes a huge difference in quality. If you go off roading you can also get a lightbar for the front

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,746 Posts
You can get new speakers as well. I upgraded all four speakers and added tweeters to the back, it makes a huge difference in quality.
Hey, if you don't mind, can you leave a thread/post discussing your Speaker upgrades in the Stereo Forum?

Thanks

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,746 Posts
College Hills Honda

you have to spend 200 to get free shipping but it’s a pretty big savings on just two items I ordered. Saves $80 just on shipping 👍

Now's the time to buy Side Rails, they are huge and expensive to ship...

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a 21 EX-L as well and I changed my wheels to the 18” trailsport and for tires I got the Falken Wildpeak AT 245/60r18 from Amazon. They were $200 each which was a good deal for me. I found the rims brand new on FB marketplace for $550. You can also buy LED bulbs for your highbeams from Amazon. I’m sure there’s a deal out there. It’s a great upgrade. You can get new speakers as well. I upgraded all four speakers and added tweeters to the back, it makes a huge difference in quality. If you go off roading you can also get a lightbar for the front
Sounds like you got a fantastic deal on wheels and tires. 👍

1 - 11 of 11 Posts