Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

I have a question about the parking warning sensors. When going through a fast food restaurant's drive-thru the sensors go nuts when I get close to the wall (to pay or pick up the food). On the dash it says "Press Enter to stop warning" (or something like that). Problem is, pressing Enter doesn't do anything. The warning sensor still beeps and flashes. I don't really wanna turn the sensor system completely OFF because I might forget to turn it back on. But I would like to be able to press Enter to stop the beeping, just like the message says I can do.

Is it just me? Are you guys able to press Enter to stop the beeping and flashing? Does that work for anyone here? Or does it drive you nuts too? :)

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,430 Posts
Hi guys.

I have a question about the parking warning sensors. When going through a fast food restaurant's drive-thru the sensors go nuts when I get close to the wall (to pay or pick up the food). On the dash it says "Press Enter to stop warning" (or something like that). Problem is, pressing Enter doesn't do anything. The warning sensor still beeps and flashes. I don't really wanna turn the sensor system completely OFF because I might forget to turn it back on. But I would like to be able to press Enter to stop the beeping, just like the message says I can do.

Is it just me? Are you guys able to press Enter to stop the beeping and flashing? Does that work for anyone here? Or does it drive you nuts too? :)

Thanks!
I hope you aren’t eating in your new Passport!
Last week, I drove mine and some crew from our hotel to WB for work and had to ask one of them NOT to eat almonds in my car. Wednesday when cleaning it, my seats had dirt all over them and I found two almonds! ??

·
Registered
383 Posts
I hope you aren’t eating in your new Passport!
Last week, I drove mine and some crew from our hotel to WB for work and had to ask one of them NOT to eat almonds in my car. Wednesday when cleaning it, my seats had dirt all over them and I found two almonds! ??
Eek!!! OMG, you found two almonds, I hope these workmates were severely reprimanded ProdGirl.
Sorry, j/k, I had to say that.

Reactions: ProdGirl

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,430 Posts
Eek!!! OMG, you found two almonds, I hope these workmates were severely reprimanded ProdGirl.
Sorry, j/k, I had to say that.
Oh they were scolded...never eat in my car or drag their dirty ass backpacks across my seats, I told the. That’s what the cargo area is for and they also very likely put their suitcase on the bed to pack & unpack. Yuck!

Reactions: WayneP
1 - 9 of 9 Posts