Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have 20 inch black wheels from my 2020 Elite. I they about 20k miles when I took them off, but just haven’t gotten around to listing them yet. I’m located in Denver CO - let me know if you’re interested!

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,618 Posts
What size are you looking for??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have 20 inch black wheels from my 2020 Elite. I they about 20k miles when I took them off, but just haven’t gotten around to listing them yet. I’m located in Denver CO - let me know if you’re interested!
Do you have images that you can share?
I'm in eastern Wisconsin and I will gladly sell you the wheels (and tires) off my 2021 Passport Elite, may consider swapping as well.

I am in the middle of Ohio. If you would be interested swapping that would be great!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Any suggestions on the best place to purchase all black rims?
20" rims.
Of course, members here are a good source, also inquiring at your local Honda dealership parts departments for Passport or Pilot takeoffs, which are usually in great condition.

Here's a example of some Honda take-off 20's I saw (though NOT black) at a local dealership:
Automotive tire Tire Automotive design Vehicle Helmet

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Hubcap

They had several more styles, including Ridgeline (18's) and various Civic & Accord styles.
At another dealership none were on display, but when I asked parts department guy about take-offs, he went in back and 'found' a couple sets of 20's and 18's.

Also visit the Pilot forum:

:cool:

·
Registered
2019 Honda Passport Elite
71 Posts
I’m in Ohio and have my original set of elite 20s. I took them off at about 25k miles. 3 of the rims have very minor curb rash. Send me a PM if you’re interested. I’d be happy to send pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts