Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody that can help me figure out how to set me auto door lock when I walk away from the vehicle. I can not find the " Walkaway" feature in the setup of my 2020 Touring Passport. Maybe its only available on the elite model ?

·
Registered
2019 Honda Passport Elite
72 Posts
It's in the system setting somewhere. I actually hated the feature at first and turned it off. It can be annoying when you want to grab something out of your vehicle really quick and the doors are all locked. It turned the feature back on and now I love it. I just walk away and the car locks itself. Kind of cool.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it possible to lock my Passport while it is still running. I live in a hot part of the states and we have 2 dogs that travel with us. We leave the A/C running for them while we step out for a short time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is it possible to lock my Passport while it is still running. I live in a hot part of the states and we have 2 dogs that travel with us. We leave the A/C running for them while we step out for a short time.
I don't think you can leave it running and lock it but I would say to try a remote start after you get out. It keeps the doors locked while running but I would do a test run on that because it doesn't restart with the settings you had when you shut it off.

·
Registered
2019, Honda Passport, Touring
4 Posts
I've tried these steps, tapped the 'Disengage' option, but my 2019 Passport simply defaults immediately back to 'engaged'. It doesn't seem like an option, unless I'm doing something wrong.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,684 Posts
This is the single great feature (IMO) on the Passport...

I love just closing the door and walking away...!

Reactions: Gatorgibson

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't think you can leave it running and lock it but I would say to try a remote start after you get out. It keeps the doors locked while running but I would do a test run on that because it doesn't restart with the settings you had when you shut it off.
Also, I discovered that the remote start will only allow the car to run for 10 minutes and then it shuts off. Probably not a good idea to try it with the dogs inside.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts