Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody receive this message? What is the fix?

Reactions: JDEWD250

·
Registered
129 Posts
No problems with the vehicle otherwise that you can detect? If no symptoms, I personally would not do anything about it unless it happens again, then take it in the my dealer.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No other problems that we can detect. We’re due for tire rotation, we’ll take it in for that and have them check it out.

Reactions: Werlyb23

·
Registered
312 Posts
I got something similar a while back. No problems. I think sometimes there’s a glitch and the system generates a false alarm. A shutdown and restart and everything normal again. I have no evidence but my belief is these systems are just like your laptop, tablet, smart phone et all and sometimes have a glitch.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wife took it to the dealer, apparently they hooked it up to two different diagnostic tools and found no failure codes of any kind. They instructed her to bring it directly to a Honda dealer without turning it off the next time it happens.

Not the most reassuring outcome.

Reactions: Werlyb23

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
825 Posts
This is one of those things that bugs me about car manufacturers. Waterproof/water tight connections, connectors, boxes have been around a long time. This crap shouldn’t happen. Some things are just baffling, and shouldn’t happen.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is what they found with the VSA error, which I figured, but at least they fixed the rattling noise! And they did a service bulletin SB 19-096

I'm happy, the rattle is gone!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Pretty awesome report from the tech! Congrats JD and thanks for posting in its entirety!

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring
31 Posts
I actually just received this warning. I tried turning off the car and back on again and it's still there. Pretty annoyed since there are only 750 miles on the car. Does this mean the AWD system is not working correctly?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts