Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In and out of the dealer clunking and banging. Each time the dealer tells me that they can’t duplicate the concern. Recently 2x transmission system problem appeared on the dash, Service changed the trans fluid told me to keep driving it till a code stores getting fed up 1600 miles and have the car 2 months any one experiencing similar problem ?Don’t know what to do.

·
Registered
89 Posts
In and out of the dealer clunking and banging. Each time the dealer tells me that they can’t duplicate the concern. Recently 2x transmission system problem appeared on the dash, Service changed the trans fluid told me to keep driving it till a code stores getting fed up 1600 miles and have the car 2 months any one experiencing similar problem ?Don’t know what to do.
did you take a picture of the dash?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ck with your state lemon laws...usually 3 or 4 times with same issue allows you to make a claim. Keep all receipts, photos and written correspondence. Had to do this once on a pos Saturn ...just before arbitration they took the car back. Good luck...it sucks having to deal with issues on a new car.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,988 Posts
Go to another dealer. Take your photo and a video if you can get one.

Reactions: Coastboater

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ck with your state lemon laws...usually 3 or 4 times with same issue allows you to make a claim. Keep all receipts, photos and written correspondence. Had to do this once on a pos Saturn ...just before arbitration they took the car back. Good luck...it sucks having to deal with issues on a new car.
Thank you! Will post in the thread the outcome !

·
Registered
133 Posts
Record the event. What they hear should suggest an investigative starting point. If they refuse call Honda.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts