Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased the trans cooler on Thursday and installed it myself today, I paid $277 for the cooler, and if we’re up to me, I’d let the dealer install. I’m pretty good around cars and this kicked my butt a little ...... the hardest part is getting to the trans warmer..... it’s nothing like the pics from college hills and missing a lot of steps.....not as easily accessible as pictured... and another reason is the fluid, I don’t know why they don’t say to add some, figuring trans cooler-new lines to fill, oh I know why.....a quart of ATF type 3.1 costs $40 bucks...... but it’s done, and I’m happy now....
@bluejean how in the world did you manage to get the transmission fluid warmer bolts removed? I'm just starting to remove all the bumpers and shields and can't even see the top third bolt for all the other "stuff" in front of it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am starting to look at a Passport and definitely should have the cooler based on what I am towing. Does everyone still have this buzz? Is it for every car that has a cooler?

Curious how loud and annoying it is? Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
I am starting to look at a Passport and definitely should have the cooler based on what I am towing. Does everyone still have this buzz? Is it for every car that has a cooler?

Curious how loud and annoying it is? Thanks
I had the dealer install it due to the complicated fill process. No buzz and never had a buzz.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts