Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Touring
20 Posts
Looks great!!

Since you have Elite trim, don't forget to disable some of the tailgate automatic operations.
That can be done via the infotainment center, Settings> Vehicle > Power Tailgate Setup.
You can activate/deactivate Hands Free Mode, and Keyless Open Mode.
Font Circle Signage Electric blue Triangle

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, turned off rear sensors and foot tailgate activation. Didn't think of key fob opening, maybe I can disable that too.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice, looks good and glad to see someone else carrying a full-size.

Reactions: CrzRani

·
Registered
165 Posts
Here you go again... not legal here due to covering the lighted license plate........
Like me at the time, he may just not have mounted the license lighted plate frame, which I now have and did before I got on the road.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Maybe a front mounted spare would be better .... it would cover the Honda sensing that doesn't work right any how.....

·
Registered
442 Posts
No one, but here in pa. got a ticket for dirty plate, let alone cover it up..... just a warning. You put things on here that are illegal and I guess it's ok?

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
469 Posts
How about don't worry what other ppl are doing, we are all adults and make their on choices. No one wants to hear a Debbie downer when the community shares new mods/ upgrade. 👍

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice addition! IN for a pic to see how far that swings out. Looks like a great solution for the spare.
Also curious - what off road wheels are you running Cilles?

·
Registered
442 Posts
How about don't worry what other ppl are doing, we are all adults and make their on choices. No one wants to hear a Debbie downer when the community shares new mods/ upgrade. 👍
Well you don't need to worry about that again..... I simply said what is legal ....... I guess no-one can state a fact if it isn't sugar coated

·
Registered
6 Posts
It seems possible that many forum members appreciated the warning to seek solutions that deal with license plate visibility. Maybe you are a bit oversensitive?

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
469 Posts
It seems possible that many forum members appreciated the warning to seek solutions that deal with license plate visibility. Maybe you are a bit oversensitive?
If you want to continue to hijack this thread about license plates, feel free to start a new one.

·
Registered
2019 Passport Elite AWD
96 Posts
I had wondered about doing that on mine, since Ironically I saw an old school passport on the road the other day with the swing arm tire mount. I'd have to think of the pros and cons with the turning off of the sensors, etc. but it looks great!

Reactions: PNWGarageDad
1 - 20 of 20 Posts