Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy the new Open Country A/T III 265/60R18 and wondering if they fit with no levelling kit? I don't want to change to much the factory ride! I believe they do but just looking to confirm. I am also debating between 2 wheel models from Black Rhino Overland or York. I am leaning towards the York 18x8 with 35 offset. I saw a couple of pictures of different Passport but I am wondering if the face has a bit of concave in them? I know they are not that wide so the concave is relative to the width of the wheel. Let me know your feedback back!

·
Registered
2020 Passport Elite, Obsidian Blue Pearl
87 Posts
Check with the moderator on wheels - he got BR Overlands or Yorks IIRC...
I'm running Toyo OC AT3s in 265/60R18 on 18" Ridgeline wheels. Great dry road & snow performance. No rub yet other than reverse with full turn lock.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,522 Posts
Hello Mac, I got the B/R Arches, same size (18x8), same offset (35mm) with the same size Continental A/T tires (265/60R18) and they fit fine, very slight rubbing at full-turn,

Hers is the B/R link already setup for Passports and 18" wheels:

I really liked both the York and Warlord, but switched to Arches at the last minute... very happy with them, the Gun Metal color is MUCH darker than shown on the website...!

NOTE: I think York's will be VERY HARD to clean, with all those small open areas...

Reactions: Werlyb23

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Mac, I got the B/R Arches, same size (18x8), same offset (35mm) with the same size Continental A/T tires (265/60R18) and they fit fine, very slight rubbing at full-turn,

Hers is the B/R link already setup for Passports and 18" wheels:

I really liked both the York and Warlord, but switched to Arches at the last minute... very happy with them, the Gun Metal color is MUCH darker than shown on the website...!

NOTE: I think York's will be VERY HARD to clean, with all those small open areas...
Yeah, I know cleaning will not be I deal with all the details and also that they are mat black. Usually everything stick to the finish since their is no clear coat applied!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.