Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my passport started showing a warning message for a low tire at 31 PSI. I checked the proper inflation level of the tires, an it is 37 PSI, which seems a bit high.

I did not have a tire gauge so I cranked the car and kept peaking in the window at the TPMS as I filled the tire. I noticed when I hit 37, the car started beeping and the lights started flashing. I was curious so I opened the manual and found the section below about the Tire Fill Assist. Great little tool if you are without a tire gauge.

Tire Fill Assist

Your vehicle gives you visual and audible alerts to help you adjust the tire pressure to its appropriate level when the vehicle is on. For your reference, the proper tire pressure levels are located on a label on the driver's doorjamb. While inflating: The system beeps and the exterior lights flash once every 5 seconds. When the correct pressure is reached: The system beeps and the exterior lights flash continuously for 5 seconds. Stop filling the tire. If you overinflate: The system beeps and the exterior lights flash twice every 3 seconds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts