Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tints look good, what percentage did you go on them? Was a bit surprised to learn that the Passport doesn't have branded door sills from factory.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,495 Posts
I like the armrest organizer bin. It also looks like the dividers can be 4 or 6? I am still looking for improvements to hold my 40oz hydoflask.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,495 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2'x10' won't be a problem....we have about 100 acres. Western KY.

Looks incredible with tint all the way around.
Monday and Tuesday will be my day.

And can I borrow about 2’x10’ of your land for more space in my garage?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Where is home for you?

·
Registered
2019 Sport Silver
142 Posts
You tinted the already factory tinted rear windows?
I did, applied a SolarGuard Ceramic all around had the shop keep it legal. Rear and lift gate just a tad darker over the factory. Also had the windshield done. Worth every penny. 👍

·
Registered
92 Posts
I did, applied a SolarGuard Ceramic all around had the shop keep it legal. Rear and lift gate just a tad darker over the factory. Also had the windshield done. Worth every penny. 👍
For the windshield, does your state require an inspection sticker in the lower driver side of the windshield? If so, how does it get removed each year and the new one applied without ruining the tint material? I like the idea on tinting the front windshield to keep the sun off the dash...Right now, I put my WeatherTech solar shade up on the front winder everyday.... Thanks in advance for the reply.... What percentage did you do to all of your windows?

·
Registered
2019 Sport Silver
142 Posts
For the windshield, does your state require an inspection sticker in the lower driver side of the windshield? If so, how does it get removed each year and the new one applied without ruining the tint material? I like the idea on tinting the front windshield to keep the sun off the dash...Right now, I put my WeatherTech solar shade up on the front winder everyday.... Thanks in advance for the reply.... What percentage did you do to all of your windows?
It does not, however, I have a county beach parking permit that is affixed to a clear transfer sheet. when it expires, it peels off and the new one goes on. I went legal all around, a bit lighter to match in the rear as the windows are already factory tinted.

Some of the basic laws and guidelines. People here are always going above the legal limit allowed, they are cracking down on the installers. You pay cash, get what you want and you were never here, goes on all the time. I don't need the hassle, care to pay the fine and then have to pay to remove and replace. You also will not get any warranty if it's not legal. I paid close to $600 including gratuity to have the PP done.

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
433 Posts
The state registration sticker in Texas used to require a razor blade and a bunch of Goo Gone to get rid of it, but now all I need to do is pick at one corner with my fingernail, and it rips right off cleanly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts