Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
feels safer then step ladder, less up and down then ladder cover more area, u can sit on it if you get tired lol
ps i mailed myself pic to upload it here lol

Attachments

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,976 Posts
Yep, that's the same one I bought at Home Depot!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Home Depot puts these on sale for next to nothing a few times every year. The only problem is that it is too short for the roof of my F-150. The platform needs a second floor.
Mike

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,286 Posts
Reactions: DavidCSmithDP

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,286 Posts
thats ok for i quick trip up but not for washing , detailing etc. im old i need 2 feet on ground lol
I get ya. I am old too and only 5' tall...

·
Registered
217 Posts
I bought one of those platforms as well. Very useful. Was able to wax my roof for the first time and actually reach and clean the middle of my windshield. It's kinda a must if you wash your own vehicle. My legs are killing me today from climbing off and on it yesterday while waxing the roof. Gives a nice workout!

Reactions: npeckio

·
Registered
154 Posts
I bought one of those platforms as well. Very useful. Was able to wax my roof for the first time and actually reach and clean the middle of my windshield. It's kinda a must if you wash your own vehicle. My legs are killing me today from climbing off and on it yesterday while waxing the roof. Gives a nice workout!
And, get one of these for your 6-month winter season workout

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hahaha! Yes! I will have "buns of steel" (maybe) by summer? LOL. In the meantime... I think I need a wheel chair to get around today...preferably the battery kind.

·
461 Posts
These little ladders are great ? and glad someone here mentioned this as I had no idea these even existed until recently and it gives me access to the top of the PP and I can easily throw it in the PP so, have ladder will travel ;). Plus the myriad of uses for the house...

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,976 Posts
Ok, one more tip about these stands: I took a a circular foam pad (2" Dia.) with adhesive on one side and stuck it to the two points that would make contact with my Passport.

So if you get it too close, it will not leave a mark of scratch...!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Washed my Luna Silver Elite for the first time this afternoon. If you really want to know how big the PP is, hand wash it! I, too, use a 3-step ladder to reach the center of the windshield and the sunroof glass. Last night I purchased one of those California Car Dusters to cut down on the hand washing. I'll report back on how it works for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts