Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are many ways to do it, but here is one that I found, that is both fun and informative:

1) Go to the Tire Rack website: https://www.tirerack.com/content/tirerack/desktop/en/homepage.html
2) Go to: "Wheels"
3) Select: SHOP: "By Vehicle" and enter your vehicle details
4) You will then see over on the left different Wheel sizes; select the size you want
5) Then select any other specific things you want
6) It will show you a picture of a Passport, use the Color Wheel in the upper right corner of the Passport to select your color.
7) Then click on the Arrows in the Passport picture to see what the Wheels will look like on your car.
8) As you toggle through the Wheels, the one currently shown on the Passport has it's prices and specs shown below the Passport picture.

cheers!

·
Super Moderator
702 Posts
look what I just found!
I was looking for posts on what people were selling the stock tires for and found your paint my Passport with wheels!

the ones I want look good too!

There are many ways to do it, but here is one that I found, that is both fun and informative:

1) Go to the Tire Rack website: https://www.tirerack.com/content/tirerack/desktop/en/homepage.html
2) Go to: "Wheels"
3) Select: SHOP: "By Vehicle" and enter your vehicle details
4) You will then see over on the left different Wheel sizes; select the size you want
5) Then select any other specific things you want
6) It will show you a picture of a Passport, use the Color Wheel in the upper right corner of the Passport to select your color.
7) Then click on the Arrows in the Passport picture to see what the Wheels will look like on your car.
8) As you toggle through the Wheels, the one currently shown on the Passport has it's prices and specs shown below the Passport picture.

cheers!

·
Super Moderator
702 Posts
See that's why it is cool, to see the Wheels on your car before you buy... cheers
I could spend hours on that site! It’s like those paI think your house with color sites!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts