Honda Passport Forum banner

The rear seats springs cracking

618 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ProdGirl
Hi. Anyone had something like this? The rear seats springs cracking when you folding/unfolding. Sounds like an old sofa, makes me unhappy. The dealers saying - this is a passports characteristic and cannot be fix. I think this issue could be with any car seats.. Any advice?
Thank you
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
No crakling here, why don't you go to your Honda dealer and check out some sets on Passports & Pilots and see if they are telling you the truth...
Reactions: 1
No crakling here, why don't you go to your Honda dealer and check out some sets on Passports & Pilots and see if they are telling you the truth...
This is a great suggestion. Have the person who said this is normal show you on a new or new-used model that matches yours. It is not normal, my seats don't make any creaking or crackling noises when folding, they are just quiet up and down. The person saying this shoudl be confronted for the misinformation, or prove their case.
Reactions: 1
I’m not getting anything on the mp4 files, but my backseat sounded like grandpas old pick up truck when I’d accelerate from a stop. Dealer didn’t care. I tightened everything I could get to and sprayed wd40 under the seat and it went away shortly after.
Reactions: 2
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.