338 Posts
Nice! What is that tire/wheel combo?

Reactions: Werlyb23

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! What is that tire/wheel combo?
They are actually Hankook Dynapro AT2 255/60R18 on Black Rhino Arches. Suddenly the passport doesn’t look like a chopped minivan anymore. To me this is how should it look like from factory.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,897 Posts
They are BR. Like yours.👍
I thought so, they look great in black on your silver PP, I wanted more contrast with dark gray ones...

good choice...!

·
Registered
2 Posts
They are actually Hankook Dynapro AT2 255/60R18 on Black Rhino Arches. Suddenly the passport doesn’t look like a chopped minivan anymore. To me this is how should it look like from factory.
Hi. Is this stock ride height?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks. That 30mm offset looks really good. Any issues with rubbing?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stock height. I’m not panning on doing real off-roading. Just for the looks and light off roads. It looks bad-a$$ though.
Thank you. I’m planning on eventually getting some BR using the stock height. Thanks for sharing. Clean set up 👍🏼

·
Registered
3 Posts
No rubbing at all. 30mm is perfect, the tire are flush with the fender edge.
Man, that wheel/tire combination looks great! Is that 30mm offset a built-in/standard spec. for those 18" rims? Or, was that a dimension you can select when ordering the rims? Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I
Man, that wheel/tire combination looks great! Is that 30mm offset a built-in/standard spec. for those 18" rims? Or, was that a dimension you can select when ordering the rims? Thanks!
Its a fix offset for the Passport fitment and I think it looks great. It makes the Passport to have good stance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts