Honda Passport Forum banner

The Official Sonic Gray Pearl Thread

34K views 90 replies 40 participants last post by  Bajapalm 
#1 ·
Post and discuss Passports in Sonic Gray Pearl

#2 ·
Trying to order one - San Diego - will let you know how it goes!

Reactions: PNWGarageDad
#6 ·
Hello All - new member here but certainly not to Honda. Just took delivery of my SGP Passport Elite this past week and looking forward to getting to know it better. Attached are bad garage pics will certainly update them when the weather gets better here in western WA.
Can I also talk about my garage envy!

#10 ·
Watching some You tube video's and saw this one.
I point it out because this looks like BABY BLUE??
Is it just the camera/lights? What say any owners??

#13 ·
Minnesota here --> Took delivery of min middle of January, already changed out tires/wheels and all rear badging to black.....recently drove to Florida and back (approx. 4K miles round trip), it is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned... :) - we absolutely love this vehicle!

View attachment 14456
Congrats on the new PP. Love the color.

And the BR Mozambique’s look great. Have any side pics? And what are the specs of wheels and tires?

#19 ·
So I’ve been trying to go through Costco. Getting the run around w a bait and switch. Finally got the recommended dealer to send a quote for a complete stock Trailsport in grey.
take a look
Product Font Material property Rectangle Parallel
Product Font Material property Rectangle Parallel

#21 ·
It obviously has an armed guard who drives by regularly to check on the PP 😜

Reactions: fx_chip
#22 ·
Anyone else been able to use Costco??

#26 ·
I know!!! I've waited a few months - may start sending out a few offers but I am holding firm at max of MSRP

#28 ·
Exactly what happened to me
Bait and switch
Hoping to get you excited enough to ignore a few hundred here..a few hundred there.. accessories they "have no choice" about installing etc.. the whole biz model stinks to hell

Reactions: Redval
#33 ·
Everything around here has "dealer markup" of 3-5k over msrp

#35 · (Edited)
Check around the country if your local stealerships aren't playing nice. Our dealer in Omaha, Ne. has always been great to deal with & I've never heard anyone mentions them selling above MSRP or adding expensive packages to force you to pay through the nose. Maybe it's worth a Fly & Drive for some of you folks out on the Coasts. It's only a 15 minute drive from Eppley Airfield...
Honda Cars of Bellevue | New & Used Honda Dealer in NE
BTW, I noticed they have a Trailsport in Sonic Gray. Ask for Dave...

#40 · (Edited)
Side note I went through Costco and got about 7K off sticker price!
7K off which sticker .... ?

Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Font Trunk

Suggest ya' rush out & buy a Mega-Millions lottery ticket, cause virtually ALL other 2022 Passport buyers fit into these categories:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.