Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,911 Posts
Hello All - new member here but certainly not to Honda. Just took delivery of my SGP Passport Elite this past week and looking forward to getting to know it better. Attached are bad garage pics will certainly update them when the weather gets better here in western WA.
Can I also talk about my garage envy!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,911 Posts
Yup. My garage certainly looks more "lived in" ;)
My new garage is dark but tidy, just not as big, but certainly bigger than HB was!

·
Registered
2021 Honda Passport EX-L
67 Posts
Minnesota here --> Took delivery of min middle of January, already changed out tires/wheels and all rear badging to black.....recently drove to Florida and back (approx. 4K miles round trip), it is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned... :) - we absolutely love this vehicle!

View attachment 14456
Congrats on the new PP. Love the color.

And the BR Mozambique’s look great. Have any side pics? And what are the specs of wheels and tires?

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
869 Posts
Hello All - new member here but certainly not to Honda. Just took delivery of my SGP Passport Elite this past week and looking forward to getting to know it better. Attached are bad garage pics will certainly update them when the weather gets better here in western WA. View attachment 14400 View attachment 14401 View attachment 14402
Looks great ! I see Lynnwood drive out tags. I drove by that dealer and their lot was empty! Another Si fan here. Loved my 8th gen.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Passport EXL
23 Posts
Watching some You tube video's and saw this one.
I point it out because this looks like BABY BLUE??
Is it just the camera/lights? What say any owners??
This color can look gray, blue, or even a light purple depending on the lighting/sun. My wife thought I was buying a purple car when I sent her a couple pics from the dealer!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts